Прграммирование (25/09 21:39)
|Ищу работу программистом удаленно опыт работы 10 лет|
Summary of Experience
Operating systems: Windows, Linux.
Protocols & Standards: TCP/IP, SNMP, H.262 (MPEG2), EMV
Languages & Tools: UML, Visio, C++/MFC/stl/Qt, COM/DCOM, ATL, VB, SQL, ADO, ODBC, MS Visual Studio, Eclipse, gdb, JIRA
Miscellaneous: OOD/OOP, design patterns
• System analysis and software design using the object oriented approach, design patterns, UML.
• Win32/Linux as the development platforms.
• TCP/IP as the main network platform.
12/09 – Now. Equinox Payments
Software Engineer. Point-of-Sale embedded software development
• Addressing business logic and communication issues (gdb debugger used)
• Developing GUI related functionality to customize forms along with various Qt controls
07/08 – 04/09. Indra Sistemas, Spain.
Software Engineer. Security project adaptation in Latvia
• Radar equipment install & network configuration
06/07 – 12/07. Parex bank, Riga, Latvia.
Project Manager. Technical support, investment department
• Brokerage team support to add document automation (by using Excel macros & scripting)
10/03 – 12/09. Baltic Market ltd., Riga, Latvia. Software outsourcing services. (www.btnt.lv)
Freelance Software Engineer.
• Working with customers on the project requirements, managing specific tasks and software releases
• VoIP to PSTN gateway - working prototype development for the multi-channel soft-switch system along with a gateway connecting VoIP users to GSM lines. Managing further releases.
• Developing extra features (minor animation facility) for MPEG-2 encoder at www.screenpeaks.com
01/00 – 04/02. ScreenPeaks ltd., Rosh Haain, Israel.
System architect. Team leader.
• System architecture of the VIC-TV (Virtual Information Channels TV) product (www.screenpeaks.com).
• Design and implementation of the DVB-compliant MPEG-2 encoder for the VIC-TV system. The encoder converts a given still image sequence into the corresponding MPEG-2 video bit-stream.
11/97 – 10/99. Shifat (Ministry of Education), Ramat Aviv, Israel.
• Design and implementation of the Arabic textbox ActiveX control for non-Arabic Windows 95/98 working according to the Unicode encoding model and supporting any Arabic True Type font. Used in a number of Arabic language learning systems. The implementation tools used are Visual C++, ATL.
• Building a Web site based on the MS Access database (through ODBC) using the ASP technology.
12/94 – 11/97. ArelNet Ltd., Yavne, Israel.
• Development and maintenance of the client side modules of the online Internet fax messaging system. The project is a part of the iFax system that enables world-wide store & forward and real time fax transmission using the TCP/IP protocol.
• Design and implementation of the Network Management System for the iFax network. The project provides network control and monitoring ability according to the SNMP protocol.
• Design and implementation of GUI applications, which are the part of the ARCOM global fax/telex network. The projects were implemented using Visual Basic, MS Access.
• Design and implementation of communication RS232 based software - a part of the Interactive Distance Learning system. Visual C++ and MFC library were used for the implementation.
2006. Master of Business Administration Degree Salford University (UK)
1999. Master of Computer Science Degree Bar Ilan University (Tel Aviv, Israel)
1994. Bachelor of Computer Science Degree Riga Technical University (Rig
|Контактное лицо: Roman. |
Адрес местонахождения: Ilukstes 46-35